What Personal Information we collect?
We may collect your personal information directly from you or automatically when you use our services. When you register on our site, we may collect information that identifies you such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and IP address. The decision to provide your personal information is voluntary. We won’t collect your personal information unless you agree to provide it to us. However, if you do not provide us your personal details, you may fail to receive the benefits for which we’re requesting to provide us your details.
How do we use your personal information?
The personal information you provide us will be used for following purposes:
- To provide you the requested products and services and to communicate the use of the products and services.
- To respond to your queries.
- To send you promotional and informational content.
- To respond to your customer service and support needs.
- To conduct research and technical analysis with regards to our website.
With whom we may share your personal information?
We don’t sell, trade or share your personal details with outside parties, except with whom we have contracted to provide you the services. However, we may share your personal information where such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the applicable rules, regulations, or governmental request.
- Enforce our policies and practices.
- Investigate and prevent any fraudulent or security issues.
- Exercise our rights of defending against legal claims.
- Enforce intellectual property rights.
How do we keep your information secure?
Dream Dynamics strives to keep your information secure. We are committed to use the best practices to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your personal information. We have implemented robust technology, procedures, and security measures to keep your details safe from frauds and threats.
How long do we retain your personal information?
You may request us to view, modify, or update your information. We retain your personal information for as long as we require it to provide you the services and to comply with the legal laws and regulations.
With regards to your personal information, you have the right to request us to:
- View, delete, change or update any information related to your personal details.
- Opt out of receiving emails regarding any information that we may think might interest you.
If you have any query or concerns regarding your personal information, you can contact us at 2307 Beverley Rd Brooklyn, New York 11226 United States.