Day-by-Day, the advancement in technology and increased competition among e-commerce stores have raised customer expectations. Today it’s far more than cost, enhanced customization, and easy setup. Several other factors like mobile responsiveness, advanced filters, integration with other systems, user-friendly experience, content marketing modules are also significant requirements of online stores in today’s digital era.
And another crucial factor that is very significant for ERP users is how easily they can integrate their e-commerce platforms with the ERP solutions. Do you want to know which e-commerce platforms can be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and AX?
E-commerce platforms that will easily integrate with Dynamics AX & 365 system
Microsoft Dynamics solutions have become the center of technology for most online stores. Hence, it’s extremely important to ensure Dynamics 365 & AX integration with popular e-commerce platforms to connect your ERP software and online store. In this section, we’ll discuss the e-commerce platforms that you can easily integrate with Dynamics 365 & AX to streamline your business processes.
Magento is the most popular e-commerce platform with a market share of 26%. It’s an extensive platform with a wide array of features to craft your online store. You can easily customize it according to your business requirements. With Dynamics 365 and AX integration with Magento, you’ll get the following advantages.
- Enjoy a quick order fulfillment.
- Get a complete overview of your finances.
- Reduce manual tasks and streamline business processes.
- Easily access order details.
- Synchronize customer information.
- Track the shipment status.
Shopify is a widely used e-commerce platform that meets the needs of a wide range of industries. Shopify offers exceptional integration opportunities with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and AX. Integrating Shopify and Dynamics solutions will help you:
- Speed up the order fulfillment process.
- Move data from your e-commerce store to ERP solutions instantly.
- Export information from Dynamics 365 and AX to an online store in real-time.
- Prevent backlog of orders.
- Eradicate manual data entry and remove bottlenecks.
WooCommerce is a WordPress shopping cart plugin that can be easily customized to suit your business requirements with extensions, plugins, and themes. It’s suitable if you’re willing to have a WordPress website or you already have a WordPress website. Dynamics 365 and WooCommerce integration allows you to:
- Move the data between woo-commerce and ERP software in real-time.
- Analyze the various aspects of your online business.
- Streamline order and billing information.
- Automatically synchronize order fulfillment and shipping details.
- Recognize crucial business information and remove bottlenecks.
This e-commerce platform is suitable for large organizations. Known for its powerful interface, it allows you to handle your online store effectively and efficiently. With BigCommerce and Dynamics AX integration, you can:
- Connect your online store and offline sales.
- Transfer inventory information from ERP solutions to BigCommerce sites.
- Synchronize customer information between BigCommerce and Dynamics solutions.
- Move orders from BigCommerce to Dynamics AX.
Every business has unique requirements. The e-commerce platform that is best suited for you depends on your industry, customer requirements, and budget. Each platform offers a unique set of features.
However, in today’s digital world, businesses cannot work in isolation. Integration between your e-commerce store and Microsoft solutions like Microsoft Dynamics AX & 365 can simplify your experience and help you get the most of your Dynamics ERP solutions. At Dream Dynamics, we offer Microsoft Dynamics AX and 365 integration with your organization’s legacy solution. Get in touch with us to discuss your unique requirements.